Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stolen - DVD Review


**

Starring Jon Hamm, Josh Lucas, Rhona Mitra, James Van Der Beek, Jessica Chastain, Jimmy Bennett and Joanna Cassidy.
Directed by Anders Anderson.

At the four-minute mark, Jon Hamm bolts upright from a dream, and I was afraid I was going to be in store for something really bad. It wound up not being a cliche-ridden train-wreck, but more of a mediocre mystery that goes back and forth between 1958 and 2008 between two missing children, neither of which really builds dramatically so much as plods toward the inevitable. Felt like the makers of Carnivale decided they wanted to do their own episode of CBS's Cold Case. Mad Men fans just need to know this film does Hamm no favors.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I have not seen it yet. I will try to catch this movie on DVD and will going to check this out at my nearest store tomorrow. Thanks for the information.
free divx movies