Thursday, July 19, 2012

Emmy Nominations I'd Change

Best Comedy
I'd swap out 30 Rock and Veep and put it Community and Parks & Recreation.

Best Drama
I'd swap out Boardwalk Empire and put it Justified.  And just add The Good Wife.

Best Comedy Actress
I'd swap out Edie Falco and put it Patricia Heaton (The Middle).

Best Comedy Actor
Out: Jon Cryer.  In: Joel McHale (Community).

Best Drama Actress
No complaints here.

Best Actor Drama
This is tough, but I'd swap out Steve Buscemi for Kelsey Grammer (Boss).

Best Supporting Comedy Actress
Out: Sofia Vergara and Merritt Wever.  In: Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) and Eden Sher (The Middle).

Best Supporting Comedy Actor
Out: Tough. I'd swap Eric Stonestreet for Nick Offerman (Parks & Recreation). And I'd want Danny Pudi for Community, but it's hard to remove someone else.

Best Supporting Drama Actress
Hard to remove someone, but I would have liked to Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) in.

Best Supporting Drama Actor
I think Jeffrey DeMunn was the best actor on The Walking Dead, and Walton Goggins shouldn't be ignored for his work on Justified, but I can't really yank anyone out because the person who should win (Giancarlo Esposito) is nominated, and second (Peter Dinklage) and third place (Aaron Paul) are there too.

No comments: