Monday, July 30, 2012

Future Peter Jackson Trilogies


Now that Peter Jackson has made it official that The Hobbit will be a trilogy instead of the previously announced two movies, I thought I'd look  to see what other books he could convert into a trilogy.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: An Unexpected Leaf
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: The Hunger Continues
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: The Final Appetite

Hand Hand Fingers Thumb: Dum Ditty
Hand Hand Fingers Thumb: Dum Ditty 2
Hand Hand Fingers Thumb: Dum Dum Dum

Mike Mulligan & His Steam Shovel: Breaking Ground
Mike Mulligan & His Steam Shovel: The Final Dig
Mike Mulligan & His Steam Shovel: The Rescue

The Little Steam Engine That Could: I Think I Can
The Little Steam Engine That Could: The Summit
The Little Steam Engine That Could: I Thought I Could

In A People House: The Living Room
In A People House: The Kitchen
In A People House: Upstairs Downstairs

Goodnight Moon: The Old Woman Whispering Hush
Goodnight Moon: The Mouse Creeps Closer
Goodnight Moon: Lights Out

The possibilities are endless.

No comments: