Monday, February 1, 2010

Razzie Nominations

The Razzies unveiled their choices.

WORST FILM
All About Steve
G.I. Joe
Land of the Lost
Old Dogs
Transformers 2

WORST ACTOR
All Three Jonas Brothers, Jonas Brothers 3-D Concert
Will Ferrell, Land of the Lost
Steve Martin, Pink Panther 2
Eddie Murphy, Imagine That
John Travolta, Old Dogs

WORST ACTRESS
Sandra Bullock, All About Steve
Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana: The Movie
Megan Fox, Transformers 2
Beyonce Knowles, Obsessed
Sarah Jessica Parker, Did You Hear About the Morgans

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Billy Ray Cyrus, Hannah Montana: The Movie
Hugh Hefner, Miss March
Robert Pattinson, New Moon
Jorma Taccone, Land of the Lost
Marlon Wayans, G.I. Joe

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Candice Bergen, Bride Wars
Ali Larter, Obsessed
Sienna Miller, G.I. Joe
Kelly Preston, Old Dogs
Julie White, Transformers 2

WORST DIRECTOR
Michael Bay, Transformers 2
Walt Becker, Old Dogs
Brad Silberling, Land of the Lost
Stephen Sommers, G.I. Joe
Phil Traill, All About Steve

WORST SCREEN COUPLE
Any Two Jonas Brothers, Jonas Brothers 3-D Concert
Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper, All About Steve
Will Ferrell & Any Co-Star, Land of the Lost
Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox, Transformers 2
Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson, New Moon

WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL
G.I. Joe
Land of the Lost
Pink Panther 2
Transformers 2
New Moon

WORST SCREENPLAY
All About Steve
G.I. Joe
Land of the Lost
Transformers 2
New Moon

WORST FILM OF THE DECADE
Battlefield Earth (2000)
Freddy Got Fingered (2001)
Gigli (2003)
I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
Swept Away (2002)

WORST ACTOR OF THE DECADE
Ben Affleck (Gigli, Surviving Christmas, etc.)
Eddie Murphy (Norbit, Meet Dave, etc.)
Mike Myers (Cat in the Hat, Love Guru, etc.)
Rob Schneider (Benchwarmers, The Hot Chick, etc.)
John Travolta (Battlefield Earth, Old Dogs, etc.)

WORST ACTRESS OF THE DECADE
Mariah Carey (Glitter)
Paris Hilton (The Hottie & the Nottie, House of Whacks, etc.)
Lindsay Lohan (I Know Who Killed Me, Just My Luck, etc.)
Jennifer Lopez (Gigli, Monster-in-Law, etc.)
Madonna (The Next Best Thing, Swept Away, etc.)

Personally I think they let the worst movie of the year - Miss March - off too easily. I'm also stunned Larry the Cable Guy didn't make the Worst Actor of the Decade list. I know Eddie Murphy doesn't choose good projects usually but he was great in Dreamgirls. And I like John Travolta in half his stuff. And hey, Mike Myers just won a SAG Award for being a member of Best Cast (Inglourious Basterds).

I haven't seen it yet, but I hear Mariah Carey was great in Precious.

No comments: