- Fruitvale Station director Ryan Coogler and star Michael B. Jordan are teaming with Sylvester Stallone to make Creed. Stallone would reprise his role as Rocky Balboa as a trainer who helps Apollo Creed's grandson (Jordan) to be a professional boxer.
- David Goyer and Zack Snyder, the respective writer and director of Man of Steel, will reunite for Batman vs. Superman, coming in 2015. The title's not for sure yet, but Goyer confirmed they're already in pre-production.
- Gil Kenan (Monster House) and Rosemary DeWitt (Rachel Getting Married, The Watch) will star in a remake of Poltergeist.
- Carey Mulligan (The Great Gatsby) is in talks to star in The Fury, about the UK suffrage movement. It'll be written by Abi Morgan (Shame, which co-starred Mulligan).
- Topher Grace is the latest to join the cast of Christopher Nolan's Interstellar. It's set for release on November 7, 2014, and stars Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck and John Lithgow.
- Jessica Alba has joined the cast of Stretch, starring Patrick Wilson (The Conjuring) as a limo driver on his last shift who picks up a billionaire (Chris Pine) whose freaky special requests get darker as the night goes on. Ed Helms and Brooklyn Decker co-star. Joe Carnahan (The Grey) will direct.
- Clint Eastwood will direct The Jersey Boys, based on the hit Broadway musical about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Christopher Walken is the first cast member to join. He'll play mobster Angelo "Gyp" DeCarlo.
- Keanu Reeves leads 47 RONIN, opening on December 25.
- Rachel McAdams marries a man who can do a bit of time-traveling in ABOUT TIME, opening November 1.