Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Emperor's New Groove quotes

"Why do we ever have that lever?"

"No touchy."

"Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this. "

"Reason number two... look what I can do!"

"It's called a 'cruel irony,' like my dependence on you."

"For the last time, we did not order a giant trampouline!"

"Um, I turned into a cow.  Can I go home?"
"You're excused.  Anyone else?"

"Kronk! Why did I think you could do this? This one simple thing! It's like I'm talking to a monkey.  A really, really big stupid monkey named Kronk!"

We bought a VHS copy the other day. Now if I can find a Robin Hood on VHS, I'll be content with our collection.

1 comment:

Daniel B. said...

No kidding. Few movies come close to quotability...though Megamind does come to mind (no alliteration intended)