Eddie Murphy in A THOUSAND WORDS
- When I heard that Brian Robbins was directing it made me think it was going to be one of those skippable Eddie Murphy exercises in the Meet Dave / Just Imagine vein. But I actually chuckled at some of the gags. It has good potential.
Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth in SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN
- This actually looks pretty good, a serious Lord of the Rings style take on the legend. Charlize Theron looks like she's having a lot of fun at the Evil Queen. it was smart of Universal to get this preview out before Mirror Mirror (which opens three months earlier) got theirs.
Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds in SAFE HOUSE
- It's a very Tony Scott-looking thriller, and it looks like a reliable Denzel flick, the type that grosses about $75 million in the US and double that overseas.
Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh and Emma "Hermoine" Watson in MY WEEK WITH MARILYN
- I've heard good things about the central performances of Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe and Kenneth Branagh as Laurence Olivier.
Cuba Gooding Jr., Terrence Howard and Bryan Cranston in RED TAILS
- I really wanted to like this trailer, but other than some cool aerial footage, I have no faith than it being any better than Flyboys, but with black pilots.
...and then there's the Coraline of 2012 called PARANORMAN