Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Walking Dead "I Ain't a Judas" - TV Review


So, since Merle saved Rick's life, he's part of the group now.  He's given his non-apology shrugs to Glenn and Michonne.  Maybe they're going to begin the long road to redeem Merle, but more likely, he'll eventually be the downfall of the group.

I love having Andrea caught in the middle, and I loved how unwelcoming the group was upon seeing her.  But while it's in Michonne's character to withhold information, why didn't Maggie ever pull Andrea aside to spell out just what kind of man the Governor is?

I'm loving how Carl's morphed into this no-nonsense grown-up-too-soon kid, as willing to shoot a zombie as anyone else.  He's the only one in the group who can tell Rick that maybe he shouldn't lead anymore.

I'm hoping that Tyreese and company see through the Governor sooner rather than later.

No comments: