Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TV I'm Watching Now

AMC's Mad Men - A true watercooler show, if my office had a watercooler and two-thirds of the cubicles weren't empty.

CBS's Big Brother 12 - It gets boring once it's down to the final four. It's been an up-and-down season, but at least I don't think any of these contestants are going to use their fame to sell drugs like two from BB10.

ABC's Wipeout - Slapstick's still funny. Plus one of my kids told a classmate I'm going to try out, so I guess I'd better. Next year.

ABC's Bachelor Pad - I watch it with my wife. And my guess is this will be the only season. It's Big Brother with more hook-ups. Seriously some of these people have the morals of guinea pigs, but they dress nice so they don't feel as skanky as a VH1 show.

FOX's Lie to Me - I've been a big Tim Roth fan since Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead.

FX's Louie - It's a comedy about how depressing it is to be a divorced dad.

ESPN's Around the Horn, ComCen's The Daily Show, FNC's Red Eye - I'll DVR most episodes, watch about half of them.

Dropped--

TNT's Memphis Beat - I watched about five episodes. It's fine. It's a summer show. I think it already had its season finale.

TNT's Rizzoli & Isles - I like Angie Harmon, but I've only seen two of the episodes on my DVR and may or may not get to one more before I delete the rest to make room for fall.

AMC's Rubicon - Two and a half episodes in, but it's too cold and impersonal for me to care. I'll wait for The Walking Dead.

NBC's America's Got Talent - I tend to watch the first few weeks, but always drop it by the time we get to semi-finals. If I missed something really cool, I'm sure someone will point it out to me on YouTube.

No comments: